Who is Boyer Training & Administration?
We’re led by Constance Boyer, M.S., CAP-OM, MOCMS.
What do all those letters mean?
- Microsoft Office Certified Master Specialist in Office 2010 and 2007. Certified Instructor for Office.
- Certified Administrative Professional with specialization in Organizational Management–which means I know how to:
- Set up an office so it runs well;
- I understand your office staff and how they want to use technology to advance your business.
- When I train your staff, you know they will be more effective in their job when they leave the training room.
- I hold a Master of Science in Adult Education, and can find ways to connect with office and administrative staff as adults in the workplace–not academics in a school.
What Do I Do?
I am a teacher and trainer who…
- Trains people who work in offices to do their jobs more effectively.
- Coaches people in how to use social media in their day-to-day work (and not goof off using it!)
- Teaches how to work in a multicultural community…right in your own office.
- Evaluates your staff’s learning needs and creates custom training solutions.
I am also an experienced Executive Assistant who can…
- Help you run your small business by taking on your administrative tasks, including Payroll and HR tasks.
- Create, write, and edit proposals, publicity, presentations–and get professional hard copies to you, no matter where you are.
- Conduct research and prepare topical white papers.
- Manage your calendar and email to streamline your day and maximize your time growing your business.